Cosby may also refer to:
- Cosby (surname)
- Bill Cosby, American stand-up comedian and actor, particularly in television.
- The Bill Cosby Show, an American sitcom starring Bill Cosby that ran from 1969 to 1971 on NBC, starring Bill Cosby
- The Cosby Show, an American sitcom that ran from 1984 to 1992, starring Bill Cosby
- The Cosby Mysteries, a television mystery series that ran from 1994 to 1995, starring Bill Cosby
- House of Cosbys, a parody cartoon series
- Cosby, Leicestershire, an English village
- Cosby, Missouri, a USA city
- Cosby, Tennessee, an unincorporated town in East Tennessee (USA)
- YMCA Camp Cosby, a camping site in Alpine, Talladega County, Alabama
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.