Corporation Bank is a public-sector banking company headquartered in Mangalore, India. The bank has a pan-Indian presence. Presently, the bank has a network of 2,600 fully automated CBS branches, 3,040 ATMs, and 4,724 branchless banking units across the country.
|Public Sector Undertakings; Government Undertaking Enterprise|
|Traded as||BSE: 532179|
|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Founded||12 March 1906|
|Founder||Khan Bahadur Haji Abdullah Haji Kasim Saheb Bahadur|
|Headquarters||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|P. V. Bharathi |
(MD & CEO) 
|Products||e-banking, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, savings, Securities, asset management, wealth management, Credit cards,|
|Revenue||₹17,494.70 crore (US$2.5 billion)|
|₹3,894.46 crore (US$560 million) (2019)|
|₹-6,332.98 crore (US$−920 million) (2019)|
|Total assets||₹221,891.31 crore (US$32 billion) (2019)|
|Owner||Government of India|
|Capital ratio||12.30% (2019)|
On 14 November Corporation Bank said it raised an amount of Rs 500 crore of the Basel III compliant Tier-II Bonds (Series1) and the same has been allotted by the Securities Allotment Committee of the Board of the Bank.
On 2 December 2017, Corporation Bank launched its RuPay Select and RuPay Platinum credit cards. RuPay credit cards are accepted at all RuPay-enabled 1.5 million-plus PoS terminals and 80,000-plus e-commerce merchants in India and all ICS Partner acceptance points (POS, e-commerce merchants) globally.
- Brief Life Story, Haji Abdullah Haji Kasim Saheb Bahadur.
- Corporation Bank founder Haji Abdullah.
- "PV Bharathi assumes charge as Corp Bank MD". thehindubusinessline. 3 February 2019. Retrieved 5 February 2019.
She will remain in the post till March 31, 2020, the date of her superannuation.
- "Annual Report: 2018–19" (PDF). Corporation Bank. Retrieved 10 August 2019.
- "A banker erased from memory". Deccan Herald. 25 February 2011. Retrieved 10 April 2019.
- Market, Capital (23 December 2017). "Board of Corporation Bank approves raising of capital". Business Standard India. Retrieved 29 December 2017.
- Bureau, Our (2 December 2017). "Corp Bank launches RuPay credit cards". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 29 December 2017.