Cork(Redirected from Cork (disambiguation))
|Look up Cork or cork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cork may refer to:
- Cork (material), used for bottle stoppers, insulation, etc.
- Bung a.k.a. cork or plug, bottle stopper
- Cork (city), a city in Ireland
- County Cork, a county in Ireland
- Cork, Arizona, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cork, Georgia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cork, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cork, Ireland (disambiguation)
- Cork tree (disambiguation)
- Cork Oak, an evergreen tree, and the main source of cork
- Cork cambium, plant tissue
- Corky (disambiguation)
- Kork (disambiguation)
- KORK (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Cork"
- All pages with a title containing Cork
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.