|Title||Defensive backs coach|
|Born||July 28, 1969|
New Iberia, Louisiana
|1992–1994||New York Giants|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|2003||New Iberia Senior HS (LA) (DB)|
|2004–2005||Westgate HS (LA) (DC/S&C)|
|2007–2008||LSU (Asst S&C)|
|2009–2010||Utah State (CB)|
|Accomplishments and honors|
Raymond began his coaching career in 2003 at his alma mater, New Iberia High School in New Iberia, Louisiana. He then moved to Westgate High School in Iberia Parish, Louisiana from 2004 to 2005.
Starting in 2006, Raymond moved to the college coaching ranks. He interned at his college alma mater, LSU. From 2007 to 2008, he was the assistant strength and conditioning coach at LSU. From 2009 to 2010, Raymond was the cornerbacks coach at Utah State. He was also the defensive backs coach for the Indiana Hoosiers during winter 2011, but did not coach during the regular season at Indiana. Raymond then became the Nebraska Cornhuskers secondary coach for the 2011 season.
In 2012, Raymond returned to LSU as the defensive backs coach and assistant head coach. In 2017, Raymond became cornerbacks coach with Bill Busch taking over as safeties coach. In 2020, Raymond received the additional title of recruiting coordinator at LSU.
- "Former Tiger Corey Raymond to join LSU staff". Shreveport Times. Retrieved February 28, 2012.
- "Corey Raymond". nfl.com. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- Peloquin, Steve (July 25, 2017). "All-Time NFL Players From Acadiana: Corey Raymond". espn1420.com. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- "Utah State football: Raymond named as Aggie assistant coach". deseret.com. January 24, 2009. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- "Mark Hagen, Corey Raymond Join Hoosier Defensive Staff". iuhoosiers.com. Archived from the original on January 9, 2018. Retrieved January 8, 2018.
- "Pelini confirms to AP reorganization of his staff". Associated Press. Archived from the original on February 19, 2011. Retrieved February 16, 2011.
- "LSU hires DBs coach from Nebraska". foxsports.com. February 28, 2012. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- Dellenger, Ross (February 8, 2018). "LSU completes staff by hiring Rutgers' Bill Busch as safeties coach". theadvocate.com. Retrieved March 5, 2020.
- Kubena, Brooks (March 4, 2020). "LSU's Mickey Joseph named assistant head coach, Corey Raymond is new recruiting coordinator". theadvocate.com. Retrieved March 5, 2020.