Corendon Airlines Europe
Corendon Airlines Europe (actually Touristic Aviation Services Ltd.) is a Maltese charter airline headquartered in Luqa and based at Malta International Airport. It is a sister company of the Turkish Corendon Airlines and the Dutch Corendon Dutch Airlines.
|Operating bases||Malta International Airport|
|Parent company||Corendon Group|
Corendon Airlines Europe is a Corendon Group charter subsidiary based at Malta International Airport. The carrier commenced operations on 26-May-2017, with Malta-Naples service. It forms part of a strategy by Corendon Group to expand European operations, with flights to major destinations such as Berlin, Düsseldorf, Leipzig, Munich, Linz, Tel Aviv, Bucharest and Crete. Corendon Airlines Europe received a Boeing 737-800NG on 23-May-2017, configured with 189 economy seats. It is also operated on a lease basis by SpiceJet in India, between Ahmedabad and Chennai.
The Corendon Airlines Europe fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of April 2019):
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||—||1||189|
- "Touristic Aviation Services Ltd. dba Corendon Airlines Europe" (PDF). transport.gov.mt. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "CORENDON AIRLINES EUROPE". corendonairlines.com.mt. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Touristic Aviation Services Ltd. t/a Corendon Airlines Europe". avcodes.co.uk. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Corporate". corendonairlines.com. Retrieved 2019-03-24.
- "Corendon Airlines Europe Airline Profile - CAPA". centreforaviation.com.
- "Corendon Airlines Europe Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net.