|Look up coordinator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coordinator may refer to:
- Administrative assistant, or sometimes a slightly higher-ranking employee
- Facilitator, a position within an organization or business with significant responsibilities for acting as a liaison between departments, stakeholders and information sources, which requires many non-administrative competencies
- Grammatical conjunction, also called a coordinating conjunction
- An assistant coach in American or Canadian football; see offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator
- Parenting coordinator, a mental health professional assigned by the Court to manage on-going issues in child custody
- Coordinator Sprocket, a fictional character in Viewtiful Joe
- Coordinators, genetically engineered humans in the Gundam SEED series
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coordinator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.