Contactmusic.com is an online magazine of cultural criticism based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. It publishes reviews, interviews, and detailed essays on most cultural products and expressions in areas such as music, television, films, and theater.
Type of site
|Alexa rank||142,246 (As of 19 March 2019[update])|
The website was created in April 2000 by a team of music and entertainment journalists. It has since expanded to over fifty staff and freelance contributors located around the globe, based in different continents and countries. Its staff includes writers from various backgrounds, ranging from academics and professional journalists to career professionals and first time writers.
- "Contactmusic.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- "About Contactmusic.com". Contactmusic.com. Retrieved 31 July 2016.
- "Steve Wright in the Afternoon". BBC. Retrieved 31 July 2016.
- "Stories by Contactmusic.com". The Express Tribune. Retrieved 31 July 2016.
- "Clark: Interview on Contactmusic.com". Warp. 19 November 2008. Retrieved 31 July 2016.
- "Gisele's Addiction". Vogue. 4 August 2005. Retrieved 31 July 2016.
- "Contactmusic.com". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango. Retrieved 31 July 2016.