(Redirected from Constituent country)
|Look up country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A country is a geopolitical area–often synonymous with a sovereign state.
Country or countries may also refer to:
- Countries of the Kingdom of Denmark, subdivisions of the Kingdom of Denmark
- Countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, subdivisions of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Countries of the United Kingdom, subdivisions of the UK
- Emirates of the United Arab Emirates, subdivisions of the UAE
- Overseas country of France, a subdivision of the French Republic
- Republics of Russia, subdivisions of the Russian Federation
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Country, a 2000 film directed by Kevin Liddy
- Country (film), a 1984 U.S. film
- Country (book), published by American Nick Tosches in 1977
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.