Conor O'Sullivan (make-up artist)
Conor O'Sullivan is a British Prosthetic makeup artist who has been nominated for two Academy Awards, who is perhaps best known for being one of the makeup artists in The Dark Knight who was involved in creating The Joker's makeup.
|Occupation||Prosthetic Make-up artist|
He was responsible for creating the Prosthetics on the first 3 series of the TV show Game of Thrones, helping it to achieve its notorious success.
Both nominations were in the category of Best Makeup.
- Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014)
- Hercules (2014)
- The Counselor (2013)
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Prometheus (2012)
- Wrath of the Titans (2012)
- X-Men: First Class (2011)
- Clash of the Titans (2010)
- The Dark Knight (2008)
- Charlie Wilson's War (2007)
- Rescue Dawn (2006)
- The Last Samurai (2003)
- The Hours (2002)
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin (2001)
- Quills (2000)
- Lost in Space (1998)
- Saving Private Ryan (1998)
- Braveheart (1995) (Uncredited)
- "Conor O'Sullivan". Archived from the original on March 20, 2014. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- "The 71st Academy Awards (1999) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- "The 81st Academy Awards (2009) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 19, 2014.