Connaught Cup(Redirected from Connaught Cup (disambiguation))
The Connaught Cup may refer to a number of sporting competitions played in the Irish province of Connacht, also known as Connaught. These competitions generally now use the more the gaelicised spelling of Connacht, even in English language media sources.
- Connacht Junior Cup (association football)
- Connacht Senior Cup (association football)
- Connacht Senior League Challenge Cup, an association football cup competition.
- Connacht Gold Cup, the league cup of the Mayo Association Football League.
- Connacht Senior Cup (rugby union)
- Connacht Schools Rugby Senior Cup, a rugby union competition.
- Connacht Schools Junior Cup, a rugby union competition.
- Connacht Railway Cup, former gaelic football competition.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Connaught Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.