|Executive Editor||Tom Couzens|
|First issue||July 1989|
|Company||Comstock Publishing Inc.|
|Based in||Sacramento, California|
The magazine focuses on issues surrounding economic vitality with the mission of connecting businesses and professionals to the resources they need to be successful through its coverage of various industries prominent in the region. Coverage spans Amador, El Dorado, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Solano, Sutter, Yolo and Yuba counties.
Beginning in 1995, Comstock's annually produced a regional guide to nonprofits and foundations, called Capital Region Cares.
In 2016, Comstock's launched a podcast called “Action Items.” “Action Items” ended in 2019, but Comstock's continues to produce audio stories under the title “Comstock's Talks.”
- "Tom Couzens". Comstock's Publishing. Retrieved May 19, 2020.
- "Winnie Comstock-Carlson". Comstock's Publishing. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- Anderson, Cathie (July 18, 2014). "Familiar face takes helm as editor of Comstock's Magazine". The Sacramento Bee. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- Goodman, Elaine (July 19, 2015). "Winnie Comstock-Carlson, publisher and president, Comstock's". Sacramento Business Journal. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- Turner, Melanie (May 4, 2012). "Sactown, Comstock's each snag two Maggie awards". Sacramento Business Journal. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- "2012 Maggie Winners". Western Publishing Association. Retrieved October 27, 2016.
- "2012 MAGGIE Winners – Western Publishing Association". wpa-online.org. Archived from the original on 2017-10-13. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
|This local interest magazine article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.