Comoros Football Federation
The Fédération de Football des Comores (FFC) is the governing body of football in the Comoros. It was founded in 1979, affiliated to FIFA in 2005 and to CAF in 2003. It organizes the national football league and the national team. The first official international played in Comoros was played on the 17 November 2007 against Madagascar for the qualification of 2010 FIFA World Cup and the African Cup of Nations 2010.
- "A new beginning for football in Comoros". FIFA. FIFA. Retrieved 2021-08-09.
- "BBC SPORT | Football | African | Fifa embraces the Comoros". BBC News. 2005-09-12.
- "BBC SPORT | Football | African | Comoros is given full status". BBC News. 2003-10-28.
- "Said Ali Said Athouman Elected New President Of Comoros Football Federation". Africa Top Sports. 2021-02-06. Retrieved 2021-08-09.
- "Meet Kanizat Ibrahim; CAF's first female Vice President – Panafricanfootball". Retrieved 2021-08-09.