Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici
The Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici is a quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal in mathematics. The Swiss Mathematical Society started the journal in 1929 after a meeting in May of the previous year. The Swiss Mathematical Society still owns and operates the journal; the publishing is currently handled on its behalf by the European Mathematical Society. The scope of the journal includes research articles in all aspects in mathematics. The editors-in-chief have been Rudolf Fueter (1929–1949), J.J. Burckhardt (1950–1981), P. Gabriel (1982–1989), H. Kraft (1990–2005), and Eva Bayer-Fluckiger (2006–present).
|Edited by||Eva Bayer-Fluckiger|
|ISO 4||Comment. Math. Helv.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-03-10. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- "Web of Science Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- "Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici", MathSciNet, American Mathematical Society
- "Source details: Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici". Scopus Preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2020-07-02.
- "Commentarii Mathematici Helvetici". 2019 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2020.