Coming Out Party
Coming Out Party is a 1934 American comedy film directed by John G. Blystone and written by Jesse L. Lasky, Jr. and Gladys Unger. The film stars Frances Dee, Gene Raymond, Alison Skipworth, Nigel Bruce, Harry Green and Gilbert Emery. The film was released on March 9, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Coming Out Party|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||John G. Blystone|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Jesse L. Lasky, Jr.|
|Story by||Becky Gardiner|
|Music by||Hugo Friedhofer|
|Cinematography||John F. Seitz|
|Edited by||Dorothy Spencer|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Frances Dee as Joyce 'Joy' Stanhope
- Gene Raymond as Chris Hansen
- Alison Skipworth as Miss Gertrude Vanderdoe
- Nigel Bruce as Troon
- Harry Green as Harry Gold
- Gilbert Emery as Herbert Emerson Stanhope
- Marjorie Gateson as Mrs. Ada Stanhope
- Phillip Trent as Jimmy Wolverton
- Jessie Ralph as Nora
- Germaine De Neel as Louise
- Paul Porcasi as Manager
- Jean De Briac as Frenchman
- "Coming Out Party (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- M.H. (1934-03-17). "Movie Review - Coming Out Party - An Eye on Society". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- "Coming Out Party". Afi.com. 1934-02-26. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|