Combinatorics, Probability and Computing
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing is a peer-reviewed scientific journal in mathematics published by Cambridge University Press. Its editor-in-chief is Béla Bollobás (DPMMS and University of Memphis). The journal covers combinatorics, probability theory, and theoretical computer science. Currently, it publishes six issues annually. As with other journals from the same publisher, it follows a hybrid green/gold open access policy, in which authors may either place copies of their papers in an institutional repository after a six-month embargo period, or pay an open access charge to make their papers free to read on the journal's website.
|Discipline||Combinatorics, probability, theoretical computer science|
|Edited by||Béla Bollobás|
|Delayed, after 6 months|
|ISO 4||Comb. Probab. Comput.|
|MathSciNet||Combin. Probab. Comput.|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2014 impact factor of 0.623. Since 2007, it has been ranked by SCImago Journal Rank as a first-quartile journal in four areas: applied mathematics, computational theory, statistics and probability, and theoretical computer science.
- "2019 Impact Factor". Journal Citation Reports. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Official website
- Babai, L. (1996), "In and out of Hungary: Paul Erdős, his friends, and times", Combinatorics, Paul Erdős is eighty, Vol. 2 (Keszthely, 1993), Bolyai Soc. Math. Stud., 2, János Bolyai Math. Soc., Budapest, pp. 7–95, MR 1395855. See in particular p. 21.
- Gowers, Timothy (January 29, 2012), "What's wrong with electronic journals?", Gowers's Weblog: Mathematics related discussions, retrieved 2015-09-08.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- "Inspec list of journals" (PDF). Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- "Serials Database". Zentralblatt MATH. Springer Science+Business Media. Archived from the original on 2017-11-07. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- "Combinatorics, Probability and Computing". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- Combinatorics Probability and Computing journal report, SCImago Journal Rank, retrieved 2015-09-08.