Colombia (cycling team)
|Status||UCI Professional Continental|
|Website||Team home page|
|General manager||Claudio Corti|
|Team manager(s)||Valerio Tebaldi|
Oliverio Rincon Quintana
|Team name history|
In January 2012, it was announced that the team had received invites to the Italian classic races Tirreno–Adriatico, Milan–San Remo and Giro di Lombardia. They were invited to ride the 2013 Giro d'Italia. The team was also invited to the 2014 Giro d'Italia, where during the tenth stage of the race, members of the team wore a white cockade, in memory of the people who died in the Fundación bus fire in Colombia. In 2015 they were invited to the Vuelta a España for the first time. At 30 August it became clear that Cano, Qunitero and Ávila who all cycle for Team Colombia, was picked out for Colombia National Team at the 2015 UCI Road World Championships in Richmond, Virginia.
In October 2015, the team announced they would be disbanding and not returning for the 2016 season, citing shortfalls in sponsorship from the Colombian Sports Ministry.
- As of 31 January 2015.
- Stage 4 Giro del Trentino, Darwin Atapuma
- Prologue Vuelta a Colombia, Fabio Duarte
- Stage 5 Vuelta a Colombia, Juan Pablo Forero
- Stage 5 Vuelta a Burgos, Esteban Chaves
- Gran Premio Città di Camaiore, Esteban Chaves
- Coppa Sabatini, Fabio Duarte
- Stage 6 Tour de Pologne, Darwin Atapuma
- Stage 1 Tour de l'Ain, Leonardo Duque
- Gran Premio Bruno Beghelli, Leonardo Duque
- Stage 1 Tour de Langkawi, Duber Quintero
- Colombia Road Race Championships, Miguel Ángel Rubiano
- Stage 2 Vuelta a Colombia, Jeffry Romero
- Colombian Road Race Miguel Ángel Rubiano
- "Colombia Coldeportes' Bianchi Sempre unveiled". blog.wilier.it. Retrieved 2013-02-07.
- Alex Hinds (2011-12-16). "Jairo Clopatofsky: Leading A Different Type Of Colombian Revolution". Cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- "Corti Still Aiming For Tour, Vuelta After Giro D'Italia Miss". Cyclingnews.com. 2011-11-04. Retrieved 2012-01-10.
- "Bardiani, Colombia And Fantini Vini Secure Giro D'Italia Wild Card Invitations". Cyclingnews.com. 2012-12-20. Retrieved 2013-01-08.
- Ryan, Barry (16 January 2014). "Bardiani-CSF, Colombia and YellowFluo handed Giro d'Italia wildcard invitations". Cyclingnews.com. Future plc. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- Axelgaard, Emil (20 May 2014). "A day of mourning for Colombia". CyclingQuotes. JJnet.dk A/S. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "Wildcard teams announced for Vuelta a España". cyclingtips.com.au. 20 March 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- "Colombia has announced the team for UCI World Road Race Championship". cyclingquotes.com. 30 August 2015. Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- "Team Colombia - COL". UCI Continental Circuits. Procyclingstats.com. Retrieved 31 January 2014.