Coldstream Football Club is a Scottish football club from the town of Coldstream in the Scottish Borders. Formed in 1895, the club is one of the founder members of the East of Scotland Football League, and is now also the longest-serving member. Coldstream won the league's first championship in 1923-24 but have not managed to win the title since. The team have played home matches at Home Park since the club was formed. The team's strip is all blue.
|Full name||Coldstream Football Club|
|Ground||Home Park, Coldstream|
|League||East of Scotland League First Division Conference A|
|2020–21||East of Scotland League First Division Conference A (season abandoned)|
As a licensed member club of the Scottish Football Association, Coldstream are eligible to play in the Scottish Cup.
- Champions: 1923–24
- Runners-up: 1968–69
East of Scotland Football League First Division
- Champions: 1989–90
- Runners-up: 2006–07, 2012–13
- Winners: 1967–68
East of Scotland Consolation Cup
- Winners: 1924-25,
- Winners: 1911–12, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1924-25
Border Senior League
- Champions: 1919-20, 1922-23
- Winners: 1924-25
- "Contingency Plan for Emergencies" (PDF). Coldstream Football Club. Retrieved 14 June 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Coldstream appoint new management team". Coldstream Football Club. Retrieved 27 June 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Scotland Coldstream FC". Weltfussballarchiv.com.