|Look up cold-blooded or cold blood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cold-blooded is an informal term for one or more of a group of characteristics that determine an animal's thermophysiology. These include:
- Ectothermy, controlling body temperature through external processes, such as by basking in the sun
- Poikilothermy, the ability of an organism to function over a wide internal temperature range
- Bradymetabolism, the ability to greatly alter metabolic rate in response to need; for example, animals that hibernate
Cold blooded and Coldblooded may also refer to:
- Cold Blooded (Rick James album), 1983
- "Cold Blooded" (song), the title track from the album
- "Coldblooded" (James Brown song), a 1974 funk song
- Coldblooded (album), a 1974 funk album by The Bar-Kays
- "Cold Blooded", a song by Damageplan from the 2004 album New Found Power
- Cold Blooded (EP), a 2013 EP by Datsik
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cold-blooded.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.