Colbert may refer to:
- Colbert (name), list of people with the name "Colbert". It usually refers to:
- Colbert County, Alabama
- Colbert, Georgia
- Colbert, Oklahoma
- Colbert, Washington
- Colbert's Ferry, historic Red River crossing on the National Register of Historic Places
- Colbert Mountains, located on Alexander Island, Antarctica
- Mount Colbert, Antarctic mountain in the Ross Dependency
- Colbert Hills, golf course in Manhattan, Kansas
- Comité Colbert, French social committee
- Combined Operational Load Bearing External Resistance Treadmill (C.O.L.B.E.R.T.), International Space Station exercise device named for Stephen Colbert
- Limerick railway station, Ireland, renamed Colbert Station in 1966 for Conn Colbert
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colbert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.