Coffee Meets Bagel
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
|Online dating service|
|Created by||Arum Kang, Dawoon Kang, Soo Kang|
|Registration||Required for membership|
|Launched||April 17, 2012|
The app differs from other dating apps by limiting the number of profiles users can interact with each day.
Coffee Meets Bagel looks at each user's Facebook account to help identify potential matches. A user is exposed to at least one match per day, but can only contact their matches if they "Like" them and their matches "Like" them back.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel". crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "About Us". coffeemeetsbagel.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Turns Online Dating Into A Daily "Deal"". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Launches in Boston: Finding Love One Day and Person at a Time". bostinno.streetwise.co. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Looks For Young, Tech Savvy Love With Today's San Francisco Launch". forbes.com. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "How game theory improves dating apps". 1843. 2016-11-07. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel Sees 70% User Retention, Brings Dating Service to New Markets". tech.co. Retrieved 2014-10-31.
- "Coffee Meets Bagel: The Online Dating Site That Helps You Weed Out the Creeps". Retrieved 2014-10-31.