Cleburne High School
|Cleburne High School|
|School district||Cleburne Independent School District|
|Student to teacher ratio||14.67|
A high school was occupied in Cleburne in the 1910s, replacing an older schoolhouse. 
The school was completely renovated in 2020.
The Cleburne Yellow Jackets play football games at the Yellow Jacket Stadium. The stadium was built in time for the 1941 football season, on a plot of land that was in possession of the then-Superintendent Emmett Brown. At this point, the team were coached by Ernest Guinn, future principal and later superintendent.
Cleburne has won three state championships. The most recent was in 1995 in 4A girls basketball, and twice before in football, both times being recognized as co-champions when the championship game ended in a tie. The first title was in 1920 (with Houston Heights High School), which was also the first championship recognized by Dave Campbell's Texas Football. The second was in 1959 at Class AAA, a co-championship with Breckenridge.
- "CLEBURNE H S". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved October 22, 2020.
- "Cleburne High School Profile (2020-21) | Cleburne, TX". Public School Review. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- Mims, Mollie. "Historical education". Cleburne Times-Review. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- "Cleburne High School - Cleburne ISD -". www.corgan.com. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- "John Watson: Yellow Jacket Stadium—Home of the fighting Cleburne Yellow Jackets". Cleburne Times-Review. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Ashley Rose. "Solid as a rock". Cleburne Times-Review. Retrieved 2020-09-29.
- Dave Campbell's Texas Football, 2008 edition, page 362.