Claudio Bonivento (born 14 November 1950) is an Italian film producer, director, and screenwriter.
|Born||14 November 1950 (age 69)|
Faggeto Lario, Italy
|Occupation||Producer, director, screenwriter|
Life and careerEdit
Born in Faggeto Lario, Como, Bonivento began his career as a theatrical organizer, an agent and a record producer. In the late 1970s he started working as a film, television and stage producer. In 1997 he made his directorial debut with Other Men.
In 1989 Bonivento won the Nastro d'Argento for Best Producer for Marco Risi's Forever Mery. He also won three David di Donatello for Best Producer in 1991, 1993 and 2011, respectively for Boys on the Outside, The Escort and 20 sigarette.
- I fichissimi (1981)
- Viuuulentemente mia (1982)
- I'm Going to Live by Myself (1982)
- Eccezzziunale... veramente (1982)
- Time for Loving (1983)
- A Boy and a Girl (1984)
- Chewingum (1984)
- Love at First Sight (1985)
- Blues metropolitano (1985)
- Il ragazzo del Pony Express (1986)
- Soldati - 365 all'alba (1987)
- Sweets from a Stranger (1987)
- Sposi (1987)
- Delitti e profumi (1988)
- Appointment in Liverpool (1988)
- Days of Inspector Ambrosio (1988)
- Forever Mery (1989)
- Boys on the Outside (1990)
- Pummarò (1991)
- Una storia semplice (1991)
- The Inner Circle (1991)
- Sabato italiano (1992)
- When We Were Repressed (1992)
- Ultra (1992)
- The Escort (1993)
- Policemen (1995)
- Who Killed Pasolini? (1995)
- Giulio Martini, Guglielmina Morelli. Patchwork Due: Geografia Del Nuovo Cinema Italiano. Centro studi cinematografici Lombardia, 1997. ISBN 8880331043.
- Enrico Lancia. I premi del cinema. Gremese Editore, 1998. ISBN 8877422211.
- Alice Zampa (8 May 2011). "David di Donatello: Noi credevamo trionfa con 7 premi". Best Movie. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
|This biographical article related to film in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|