Claudia Martha Haro is an American actress. Her screen roles were all in films with ex-husband Joe Pesci: as the newscaster in Jimmy Hollywood (1994), Marty in With Honors (1994), Trudy in Casino (1995), and Julie in Gone Fishin' (1997), with the exception of playing a receptionist in New Line Cinema's Wes Craven's New Nightmare (1994).
Personal life edit
On May 20, 2000, Haro's ex-husband Garrett Warren, from whom she had recently filed for divorce, was shot four times in the chest, neck, left hip, and right eye by a gunman who arrived at the front door of his Westlake Village, California, apartment. Warren survived the attack, but lost his right eye. In December 2005, Haro was arrested on charges related to the crime. She ultimately pleaded no contest to two counts of attempted murder and a principal firearm charge for the attempted murder of Warren. In April 2012, she was sentenced to 12 years and 4 months in prison. She served her sentence at the California Institution for Women in Chino, California. She was released in August 2019.
- "Joe Pesci's Daughter Tiffany: Everything To Know About 'Home Alone' Star's Only Kid". hollywoodlife.com.
- Grace, Nancy. "Husband Tells Story of Hitman Attack". CNN. Retrieved November 21, 2019.
- "Private eye drops suit against Pesci". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved June 4, 2019.
- Pelisek, Christine. "Did Joe Pesci's Ex Hire a Hitman?". TheDailyBeast.com. Retrieved June 4, 2019.
- Braun, Siobhan. "The Innocence Project wants to help wrongly accused: Uriah Courtney still struggles". San Diego Reader. Retrieved November 21, 2019.