Classical and Quantum Gravity
- Classical general relativity
- Applications of relativity
- Experimental gravitation
- Cosmology and the early universe
- Quantum gravity
- Supergravity, superstrings and supersymmetry
- Mathematical physics relevant to gravitation
|Edited by||Gabriela González|
|1984-present Classical and Quantum Gravity Before 1984 Classical and Quantum Gravity articles appeared in Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General|
IOP Publishing (UK)
|Class. Quantum Gravity|
|Classical Quantum Gravity|
The editor-in-chief is Gabriela González at Louisiana State University. The 2018 impact factor is 3.487 according to Journal Citation Reports. As of October 2015, the journal publishes letters in addition to regular articles.
There was a companion website to the main journal, CQG+ which highlighted high quality papers published in the journal to raise the visibility of those papers. It also featured film reviews related to gravity such as Interstellar and The Theory of Everything . This site closed in 2019.
Abstracting and indexingEdit
This journal is indexed in the following databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents / Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- INIS (International Nuclear Information System)
- Mathematical Reviews
- NASA Astrophysics Data System
- PASCAL Database
- VINITI - Referativnyi Zhurnal
- Zentralblatt MATH
- Will, Clifford (15 October 2015). "CQG Letters – open for submission". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- Day, Adam. "About". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 11 February 2015.
- Price, Richard. "Movie Review of Interstellar, by Richard Price". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- Poisson, Eric. "Movie review of The Theory of Everything by Eric Poisson". CQG+. IOP. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
- "BritGrav 15, Birmingham". BritGrav 15. University of Birmingham. Retrieved 11 February 2015.