Classica Corsica is an elite men's road bicycle racing event held annually on the island of Corsica, a region of France. It is run two days before the Critérium International stage race, which has been held on Corsica every year since 2010. The Classica itself is a legacy event of the 2013 Tour de France, when the race held its Grand Départ and first three stages on the island. The event is UCI 1.1 rated and is part of the UCI Europe Tour. The route varies from year to year, but in its first edition, 2015, the race will depart Ajaccio and finish in Bastia after 204 km taking in the Col de Vizzavona and the Col de Bellagranajo, before flattening out in the second half of the stage, which represents essentially a reverse running of the second stage from the 2013 Tour.
|English name||Corsica Classic|
|Competition||UCI Europe Tour|
|Organiser||Corsican Regional Authority|
|Race director||Dominique Bozzi|
|Editions||1 (as of 2015)|
|First winner||Thomas Boudat (FRA)|
|Most wins||No repeat winners|
|Most recent||Thomas Boudat (FRA)|
|2015||France||Thomas Boudat||Team Europcar|
- "Grand Départ 2013 - Corsica". Tour de France 2013. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- "Classica Corsica 2015". [site-name]. Archived from the original on 2015-09-23. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- Cycling News. "Corsica to host new one-day race in 2015". Cyclingnews.com.
- "Corsica Classica 2015". CorsicaCyclist.
- "2015 UCI cycling calendar - 2015 Classica Corsica". velowire.com.
- Official website (in French)