|Look up clam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clams are saltwater or freshwater mollusks that have two hinged shells.
Clam may also refer to:
- Clam AntiVirus, a free antivirus program
- Clam, Charente-Maritime, a commune in the Charente-Maritime département, in France
- Clam, Virginia, US, an unincorporated community
- Clam (Camp Lazlo), a fictional character in the animated television series Camp Lazlo
- CLAM (C++ Library for Audio and Music), a software framework for audio data processing
- CLaMS (Chemical Lagrangian Model of the Stratosphere), a modular chemistry transport model system
- "Clams", a 2002 episode of the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants (season 3)
- Clement Attlee (1883–1967), nicknamed "Clam"
- A member or constituent group of the Clamshell Alliance, an American anti-nuclear activist group
- KLAM, a radio station