Citroën Berlingo Electric
The Citroën Berlingo Electric is a battery-powered version of the Berlingo range of vans. It follows an earlier Citroën Berlingo électrique version sold between 1998 and 2005. The Citroën E-Berlingo Multispace is MPV model released in 2017.
A Berlingo First Electric “Powered by Venturi” version was released in 2010 with 250 vehicles supplied to the French postal service La Poste. This version with was produced with a driv train supplied by Venturi Automobiles.
The Citroen Berlingo Electric was released in the UK in April 2013. It has a permanent magnet synchronous 49 kW (67 hp) electric motor with a maximum torque of 200Nm. The 22.5 kWh lithium-ion battery pack is mounted below the floor. It has a 106-mile range according to official New European Driving Cycle testing. The van has a fast charging capability with CHAdeMO socket and a cable for normal charging from a domestic socket.
In 2016 worldwide sales were 491, with just 19 sold in the UK.
The range was extended in 2017 with a Berlingo Electric L2 550 LX van which has a slightly longer load length.
A Berlingo Multispace MPV model was announced in March 2017. This will have a rear row of seats and a 66 bhp, 200Nm electric motor and 22.5kWh battery pack.
- "CITROËN BERLINGO First Electric "Powered by Venturi" for La Poste". Electric Vehicle News. December 22, 2009.
- "Venturi Automobiles and PSA Peugeot Citroën have joined forces to supply electric vans based on the Citroën Berlingo First". March 26, 2008.
- "Citroen E-Berlingo signals brand's electric ambitions". AutoCar. 21 March 2017.
- "Citroën extends Berlingo EV van range with new L2 version". Commercial Fleet. 2017-02-28.
- James Brodie (21 March 2017). "New all-electric Citroen E-Berlingo Multispace unveiled". Auto Express.
|This article related to a type of van is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|