|Look up churu, Churu, chūru, or chūrù in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Churu may refer to
- Churu, Rajasthan, a city in India
- Churu (Bolivia), a mountain in Bolivia
- Churu Pata, another mountain in Bolivia near the Churu
- Churu, Iran, a village in Iran
- Churu (cheese), a Tibetan cheese
- Churu (soup), a soup made with this cheese
- Churu people, an ethnic group in Vietnam
- Churu language, or Chru, a language of Vietnam
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Churu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.