Christopher Truswell (b. 31 January 1966 – Manchester, England), is an English-born Australian actor, musician and voice-over best known as Gerald "Nudge" Noritas in the Australian TV sitcom Hey Dad...! He voiced the character of Rune Haako in the film Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones which was filmed in Sydney, Australia. Truswell got his first acting role at aged 17, in the Australian film Fast Talking playing the character Moose.
|Born||31 January 1966|
Truswell also appeared in the third installment of the TV series Underbelly.
- "Hey Dad! star feels 'vindicated' over Robert Hughes' convictions | Daily Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- Maria Bervanakis, Holly Byrnes (10 April 2014). "'What he did to me was horrific'". News.com.au. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- Knox, David. "Hey Dad! cast speak to A Current Affair – TV Tonight". Tvtonight.com.au. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- "Vicious response to ordeal shames our TV industry". Herald Sun. 10 April 2014. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- Christopher Truswell on IMDb
|This article about an Australian television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|