Christophe Neff (born 10 June 1964 in Tübingen, Germany) is a Franco-German  geographer, working on Mediterranean ecosystems, the geography of the Mediterranean Basin and fire ecology at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.In Germany he is considered as one of the rare German experts for Mediterranean ecosystem and fire ecology., Furthermore, he is an expert of the geography of Francophone (African French geography) and Lusophone Africa and the Azores. Neff is editing a blog called paysages  (engl.= landscapes) on les blog le Monde.fr since 2009, mostly written in French, sometimes in German, and very rarely in English.
Notes and referencesEdit
- "Blognotice 22.01.2013: pensées personnelles franco-allemandes sur le cinquantième anniversaire du Traité de l'Elysée".
- Pressrelease of the KIT (in German) concerning Neffs Wildfireresearch Archived 2015-01-01 at the Wayback Machine.
- HR2 (12 May 2016). "Brennende Interessen – Der Mensch, der Wald und das Feuer (Broadcasting Interview about global change and wildfire riks)" (in German). ARD-Mediathek.
- "blog paysages on Le Monde.fr".
- Homepage of Christophe Neff at the University of Karlsruhe including publication list (in German)
- Christophe Neff on Google+
- french-english-german paysage-landscape-landschaft Blog of Christophe Neff
- Broadcasting interview (Deutschlandfunk) about reducing wildfire risks by prescribed fire in Mediterranean France (German) (manuscript + streamline)
- Broadcasting Interview concerning wildland fires in Greece (Summer 2007) and wildfire situation in the Black Forest (Germany) (The interview is in German.) http://digbib.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de/diva/2007-292/
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a geographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|