Christmas Hill Park
Christmas Hill Park is a 51-acre community park operated by the City of Gilroy in southwest Santa Clara County, California, USA. The park provides trails for jogging, hiking and bicycling, as well as soccer and baseball/softball diamonds for group sports, and multiple picnic areas. The Christmas Hill Park Ranch Site adjoins east of the park, and provides an environmental education center, as well as additional sports facilities.
|Christmas Hill Park|
Entrance to Christmas Hill Park, March 2017
|Location||7050 Miller Avenue, Gilroy California 95020|
|Area||0.21 km2 (0.081 sq mi)|
|Operated by||City of Gilroy|
The park is open seven days a week from 6:00 am to 11:00 pm from March to October, and 6:00 am to 8:00 pm from November to February.
- Gilroy Community Parks: Christmas Hill Park
- Gilroy Community Parks: Christmas Hill Park Ranch Site
- Gilroy Community Parks: Facilities and Hours
- City Of Gilroy News, Loma Fire, October 2016 Archived 2017-03-13 at the Wayback Machine
- Santa Cruz Sentinel News, Summit Fire, May 2008
- Gilroy Dispatch News, Lick Fire, September 2007[permanent dead link]