Christina Seufert Sholtis (born Christina Anne Seufert; January 13, 1957, in Sacramento, California) and raised in Ambler Pennsylvania  is an Olympic diver from the USA. Seafert qualified for the 1980 U.S. Olympic team but did not compete due to the U.S. Olympic Committee's boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Moscow, Russia. She was one of 461 athletes to receive a Congressional Gold Medal instead. She dove for the US at the 1984 Olympics, where she won a bronze medal in the Women's 3m Springboard event.
|Full name||Christina Anne Seufert|
|Born||January 13, 1957|
Sacramento, California, United States
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Weight||137 lb (62 kg)|
- Seufert's entry from sports-reference.com; retrieved 2012-03-21.
- Caroccioli, Tom; Caroccioli, Jerry. Boycott: Stolen Dreams of the 1980 Moscow Olympic Games. Highland Park, IL: New Chapter Press. pp. 243–253. ISBN 978-0942257403.
- Olympian Chris Seufert Sholtis to help judge XXX Games Archived 2013-01-25 at archive.today, by Lori Maranville, Saline Reported. Published 2012-03-21, retrieved 2012-03-21.
- University of Michigan Hall of Honor -- 2000-09 Archived 2012-04-01 at the Wayback Machine list, from the website of the University of Michigan Athletic Department (mgoblue.com); retrieved 2012-03-21.
- London 2012 - Technical Officials page Archived 2012-03-10 at the Wayback Machine of the FINA website (www.fina.org). Published 2012-02-27, retrieved 2012-03-21.