|No. 94 – Miami Dolphins|
|Born:||December 20, 1995|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||315 lb (143 kg)|
|High school:||Suffield Academy (CT)|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 1 / Pick: 13|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2020|
|Player stats at NFL.com · PFR|
Wilkins originally attended Framingham High School. He is a native of Springfield, Massachusetts before transferring to Suffield Academy in Suffield, Connecticut after his freshman year. In 35 games in high school he had 253 tackles and 28.5 sacks. Wilkins was rated as a five-star recruit and was ranked among the top players in his class. He committed to play college football at Clemson University.
As a freshman at Clemson in 2015, Wilkins played in 15 games with one start and had 33 tackles and two sacks. As a sophomore in 2016, he was named an All-American by the Football Writers Association of America (FWAA) and was a finalist for the Bronko Nagurski Trophy. Wilkins was part of the Clemson team that defeated top-ranked Alabama in the 2017 College Football Playoff National Championship by a score of 35–31. In the Florida State game and South Carolina game of 2018, Wilkins scored a touchdown for the Tigers.
|Height||Weight||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||20-yard shuttle||Vertical jump||Broad jump||Bench press||Wonderlic|
|6 ft 3 1⁄4 in
|5.04 s||4.55 s||29.5 in
|8 ft 11 in
|All values from 2019 NFL Combine|
In a Week 7 21-31 loss to the Buffalo Bills, Wilkins was ejected after throwing a punch at Cody Ford on the second play of the game. In Week 9 against the New York Jets, Wilkins recorded his first career sack on Sam Darnold in the 26–18 win. In Week 16 against the Cincinnati Bengals, Wilkins recorded his first career touchdown reception on a pass from Ryan Fitzpatrick in the 38–35 overtime victory.
In Week 8 against the Los Angeles Rams, Wilkins recorded his first career interception off a pass thrown by Jared Goff during the 28–17 win. Wilkins was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list by the team on November 12, 2020, and activated on November 25.
- staff, Tim Whelan Jr. Daily News. "Framingham's Wilkins living out football dreams at Suffield Academy".
- "The moment that changed Clemson star Christian Wilkins' life".
- "Suffield's Christian Wilkins commits to Clemson".
- CONNER, DESMOND. "Christian Wilkins The Complete Package At Clemson".
- "Player to watch: Christian Wilkins' versatility anchors Clemson defensive line".
- "Clemson lineman among 5 finalists for Bronko Nagurski Trophy as nation's top defender".
- "College Football Championship - Clemson vs Alabama Box Score, January 9, 2017". Sports Reference. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- "NFL Draft & Combine Profile - Christian Wilkins". nfl.com. National Football League. Retrieved March 4, 2019.
- Patra, Kevin. "Christian Wilkins wants to fill Wade's shoes in Miami". NFL.com. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- Zucker, Joseph. "Dolphins' Christian Wilkins Ejected for Throwing Punch on 2nd Play vs. Bills". Bleacher Report. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- "Dolphins get first win of 2019, top Jets 26-18". www.espn.com. November 3, 2019. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
- "Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins - December 22nd, 2019". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved July 1, 2020.
- "Los Angeles Rams at Miami Dolphins – November 1st, 2020". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Retrieved November 4, 2020.
- "Lynn Bowden Jr. Activated, Three Others Placed on Reserve/COVID List". MiamiDolphins.com. November 12, 2020. Retrieved December 19, 2020.
- "Activated Christian Wilkins Off Reserve/COVID-19 List". MiamiDolphins.com. November 25, 2020. Retrieved December 19, 2020.