Christian Johnson (born October 17, 1986) is a former American football offensive lineman. He played college football at the University of Kentucky and attended West Potomac High School in Alexandria, Virginia. He was a member of the Dallas Vigilantes, Philadelphia Soul and Arizona Cardinals.
|Born:||October 17, 1986|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||320 lb (145 kg)|
|High school:||Alexandria (VA) West Potomac|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at NFL.com · ArenaFan.com|
Johnson was assigned to the Philadelphia Soul of the AFL on October 25, 2011. The Soul advanced to ArenaBowl XXV in 2012 and ArenaBowl XXVI in 2013, losing to the Arizona Rattlers both times. Johnson was named First Team All-Arena in 2013.
Johnson was signed by the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League on January 7, 2014 and placed on the Philadelphia Soul's Other League Exempt list. He was released by the Cardinals on June 9, 2014.
Johnson returned to the Philadelphia Soul on June 19, 2014.
- "Christian Johnson Returns to Soul". arenafootball.com. June 19, 2014. Retrieved 8 August 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Root, Jess (January 7, 2014). "Arizona Cardinals sign guard, pair of tight ends to future contracts". revengeofthebirds.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Two linemen join Soul". philly.com. October 25, 2011. Retrieved 8 August 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "ALL-ARENA OL CHRISTIAN JOHNSON HEADING TO NFL". philadelphiasoul.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Christian Johnson". kffl.com. Archived from the original on December 4, 2014. Retrieved December 4, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)