Chris Senn (video game designer)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Christian Graham "Chris" Senn (born 1972/1973) is a video game designer perhaps best known for his work on Sonic X-treme, the unfinished Sega Saturn game, during his stay at the Sega Technical Institute, where he also worked on The Ooze, Comix Zone, and Die Hard Arcade. More recently, he has worked as a game designer at companies such as Big Red Button Entertainment, Magic Pixel Games, GridMob, Luxoflux, and Treyarch on titles including Carnival Island, Lady Gaga iOki, Jason Derulo iOki, Spider-Man 3, Call of Duty: Finest Hour, True Crime: New York City, Shrek 2, and True Crime: Streets of L.A..
Senn began his training after high school as a character animator at California Institute of the Arts. His second summer job at Acme Interactive in 1992 marked the beginning of his videogame career as an artist and animator. Over the next twenty years, Senn transitioned to focus more on videogame design, but never lost his passion for visuals. He still employs both to this day.
Senn has also worked freelance creating websites, book illustrations, business card printing, caricatures, and creative consultation. and goes by the alias "kurisu" on his Senntient.com Gaming Forums.
On December 23, 2015, Christian Senn shut down the forums, overhauled the site and re-branded Senntient as a family-friendly card and board game company rather than a portfolio, as was previously. His first distribution was a set of cards gifted to his forum members as a "thank-you". The cards included the user's avatars, join date and post count along with an instruction manual on how to play the game.
- Battle Cars (1992) – Artist
- BattleTech: A Game of Armored Combat (1993) – Artist, Animator
- Comix Zone (1995) – Artist, Animator
- Sonic X-treme (1996) – Co-Lead Designer, Art Director, Team Lead
- Die Hard Arcade (1999) – Special Thanks
- Cuboingo (2002) – Lead Designer, Art Director, Composer
- True Crime: Streets of LA (2003) – Additional City Designer
- Shrek 2 (2004) – Game Designer
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (2004) – Game Designer (Ksar Tarsine)
- True Crime: New York City (2005) – Design Manager, Game Designer
- Spider Man 3 (2007) – UI Designer
- Lady Gaga Ioki (2010) – UI Artist
- Jason Derulo iOki (2010) – UI Artist
- EcoGoGo! (2010) – Lead Designer, Art Director, Composer
- Carnival Island (2011) – Game Designer
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (2014) – Game designer