This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Since 2011, Meikle has been overseeing the redesign of Alvarez Artist Series and other models, as well as rolling out notable Alvarez successes such as the Masterworks Series, the 50th Anniversary Grateful Dead Series, the Alvarez 50th Anniversary 1965 Series, and the Alvarez Ukes.
- "New@NAMM 2015: Alvarez Grateful Dead Series". GuitarPlayer. 2015-01-16. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- "MSR 2013-Q4". Viewer.zmags.com. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- "Alvarez Masterworks Series at NAMM 2014". Guitarsite. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- "Alvarez Grateful Dead Series - NAMM 2015". Guitarsite. 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- "Winter NAMM 2015: Alvarez Celebrates 50 Years in the Guitar Business / NAMM Sessions / Acoustic Guitar". Acousticguitar.com. Archived from the original on 2015-07-11. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
- Greilsamer, Marc (2015-02-19). "Winter NAMM 2015: Alvarez Launches New Uke Line". Ukulelemag.com. Retrieved 2015-07-11.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States musical biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|