May 30, 1980|
Edina, Minnesota, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||201 lb (91 kg; 14 st 5 lb)|
Albany River Rats (AHL)|
Colorado Eagles (CHL)
214th overall, 1999|
New Jersey Devils
He was selected by the New Jersey Devils in the 7th round (214th overall) of the 1999 NHL Entry Draft. Before entering the NHL, he played junior hockey for the Omaha Lancers and NCAA hockey for Colorado College. He was an assistant coach with the Everett Silvertips of the Western Hockey League from 2011 to 2013 before taking an assistant coaching position with the Erie Otters for the 2013-2014 season. From 2014 to 2017, he was the head coach for the Lincoln Stars of the United States Hockey League.
- "Chris Hartsburg hockey statistics and profile at hockeydb.com". www.hockeydb.com. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- Everett Silvertips Hockey Club - Chris Hartsburg Archived November 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- "Chris Hartsburg". Elite Prospects. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "Coaches | Lincoln Stars". lincolnstars.com. Archived from the original on August 1, 2015. Retrieved April 10, 2016.
- "Otters Name Chris Hartsburg Head Coach, Extend Adams and Wolfe – Erie Otters". ottershockey.com. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to an American ice hockey center is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|