Chou Chia-chi (Chinese: 周佳琦; pinyin: Zhōu Jiāqí; Wade–Giles: Chou Chia-ch'i; born 21 August 1983) is a Taiwanese badminton player. Chou was part of the Taiwan national women's team that won the bronze medal at the 2006 Uber Cup in Japan. At the same year she participated at the Asian Games in Doha, Qatar. She competed at the 2007 World Championships in the women's doubles event partnered with Ku Pei-ting, and finished in the quarterfinals round. In 2008, she won double title in the women's and mixed doubles event at the New Zealand Open.
|Country||Republic of China (Taiwan)|
|Born||21 August 1983|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||58 kg (128 lb)|
|Women's & mixed doubles|
|Highest ranking||33 (WD November 2009)|
16 (XD November 2008)
In January 2011, Chou married to a former Taiwan national badminton player, Hu Chung-shien.
BWF Grand PrixEdit
|2008||New Zealand Open||Chien Yu-chin|| Haw Chiou Hwee
Lim Pek Siah
|2008||New Zealand Open||Chen Hung-ling|| Hsieh Yu-hsin
BWF International Challenge/SeriesEdit
|2010||Kaohsiung International||Tsai Pei-ling|| Rodjana Chuthabunditkul
|2008||Australian International||Chen Hung-ling|| Noriyasu Hirata
|2008||Canadian International||Chen Hung-ling|| Zhang Lei
- "Players: Chou Chia Chi". Badminton World Federation. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "周佳琦 Chou Chia Chi" (in Chinese). Badmintoncn.com. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Participants by Sport: Badminton". 15th Asian Games Doha 2006. Archived from the original on 3 January 2007. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "Badminton: Zhou shows Kiwi why she's on top of her game". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- "羽球》台灣羽壇情侶胡崇賢、周佳琦明年1月1日共結連理" (in Chinese). Yahoo!. Retrieved 22 February 2018.