The International Chopin Festival is an annual classical music festival held in August in Duszniki-Zdrój in Kłodzko Valley, Poland. It is the oldest and principal Chopin Festival, to be distinguished from several other Chopin festivals including the International Music Festival held in Warsaw in September.
Other Chopin festivalsEdit
- Antonin, Ostrów Wielkopolski County - "Chopin in fall colors" founded 1982
- Valldemossa - Associacio Festivals Chopin de Valldemossa
- Nohant - Les Rencontres Internationales Frédéric Chopin, extension of the festival of George Sand
- Paris - Chopin concert series
- Mariánské Lázně
- Gaming, Austria
- Warsaw - Chopin and his Europe
Belgrade Chopin Fest - Belgrade, Serbia
- The Warsaw Voice - Chopin Festival in Duszniki-Zdrój 2012 "The southwestern town of Duszniki-Zdrój hosted its annual International Chopin Festival for the 65th time in August. This year's festival was held as part of the ...
- 9th International Music Festival CHOPIN AND HIS EUROPE