Chonburi(Redirected from Chon Buri)
|Look up Chonburi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chonburi (officially Chon Buri) may refer to:
- Chonburi Province, Thailand
- Chonburi (city), capital of the province
- Mueang Chonburi District, capital district of the province
- Chonburi F.C., a Thai professional football club based in the city of Chonburi
- Chonburi Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Chonburi Province, Thailand
- CentralPlaza Chonburi, a shopping and entertainment complex
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chonburi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.