Chloe Ferry (born Chloe West Etherington; 31 August 1995) is an English television personality from Newcastle, known for being a cast member in the MTV reality series Geordie Shore. She also took part in the nineteenth series of Celebrity Big Brother in 2017.
Chloe West Etherington
31 August 1995
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
On 30 June 2012, Ferry appeared in an episode of Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents where her family followed her to Sunny Beach, Bulgaria. On 17 February 2015, it was announced that Ferry had joined the cast of Geordie Shore making her debut in the tenth series. On 13 January 2017, Ferry entered the Celebrity Big Brother house taking part in the nineteenth series. She was evicted a week later. Ferry also appeared in the second series of Super Shore in 2016 for one episode with another Geordie Shore cast member, Kyle Christie.
|2015–present||Geordie Shore||Cast member|
|2017||Celebrity Big Brother 19||Housemate|
|2017||Ex on the Beach||Ex of Marty McKenna|
|2018||Celebrity 100% Hotter||Client|
|2018–present||Just Tattoo of Us||Guest presenter|
|2019||Geordie Shore: The Geordies React||Cast member|
|2019||Geordie Cribs||Web series|
|2019||Chloe Ferry Is A Grown Up||Web series|
|2019||Celebs Vs Pets||Web series|
|2020||Celebs Go Virtual Dating||Main cast|
|2020||Geordie Shore: Their History||Cast member|
|2021||Celebs Go Dating: The Mansion||Main cast|
|2021||Geordie React||Cast member|
- Guest appearances
- "Chloe Ferry evicted from Celebrity Big Brother house". Lancashire Telegraph.
- "Who is Chloe Ferry? Celebrity Big Brother 2017 profile". Radio Times.
- Rihal, Seetal (22 March 2017). "Chloe Ferry exclusively SLAMS 'washed up' Jodie Marsh after Celebrity Big Brother backl". OK!.
- "Geordie Shore: Five Things You Need To Know About Nathan". MTV UK.
- "Newcomer Chloe Ferry is favourite to win".
- "Chloe Ferry is evicted". Western Telegraph.
- "Chloe Ferry opens up about dating girls for the first time after Sam Gowland split". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 5 August 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)