List of Chinese-language radio stations
China Radio International (CRI) is a government controlled media outlet. Typical programs include Tang Ren Jie and others. The weather is typically announced for cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Guilin, Ürümqi, Xi'an, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taipei. International cities weather is usually announced for New York City, Washington, Seattle, Sydney, Bangkok, London, Paris, Madrid, Cairo, Nairobi, and others.
In Beijing, China Radio International can be heard at 88.7 MHz FM and 91.5 MHz FM and some other frequencies.
Most Beijing radio stations are controlled by the Beijing Broadcasting Network (Beijing Renmin Guangbo Diantai). Radio frequencies such as 97.4 MHz FM is for music. Other Beijing radio stations include China Radio International's Easy FM on 88.7 MHz FM and 91.5 MHz FM.
|88.7 MHz FM||Easy FM|
|91.5 MHz FM|
|97.4 MHz FM||Yinyue - Music|
|99.3/93.9 MHz FM||Music FM|
|103.6 MHz FM||Radio Guangdong Voice of the City|
|91.4/91.8 MHz FM||Guangdong Radio|
|972 kHz AM||Local Harbin News|
|92.5 MHz FM||Financial and Business News|
|954 kHz AM||News|
|97.3 MHz FM||News|
|99.5 MHz FM||Music|
|100.8 MHz FM||Live (Talk)|
Nanjing's radio stations are primarily controlled by Nanjing Radio, a subsidiary of Nanjing Television Broadcast Group. The channels contain a variety of programming including local news, business, sports, a kids channel, traffic, and music.
|Comprehensive News Channel (O1)|
|Education Channel (O5)|
|Film/Television Channel (O2)|
|Literature Channel (O3)|
|Lifestyle Channel (O4)|
|Kids Channel (O7)|
|Nanjing News (Xinwen) Channel (NJXWT)|
|Nanjing Economy Channel (NJJJT1)|
|Nanjing Sports Channel (NJJJT2)|
|Nanjing Music (Yin Yue) Channel (NJYYT)|
|Nanjing Traffic (Jiao Tong) Channel (NJJTT)|
The Shanghai Media Group, part of the Shanghai Media & Entertainment Group conglomerate controls a fair number of radio stations in Shanghai. The radio stations broadcast local news, traffic, music (popular, classical, and light), and a variety of other programs.
|990 kHz AM||News|
|648 kHz AM||Traffic|
|1296 kHz AM||Eastern China Regional News|
|792 kHz AM||Shanghai Local News|
|101.7 MHz FM||Popular Music|
|103.7 MHz FM||Love Music|
|94.7 MHz FM||Classical Music (Jingdian947)|
|97.7 MHz FM||Economic/Business News|
|96.8 MHz FM||Comedy Channel|
|1197 kHz AM||Marine Channel|
|94.0 MHz FM||Sports News|
|89.8 MHz FM||News|
|97.1 MHz FM||Music|
|106.2 MHz FM||Traffic|
|94.2 MHz FM||For Private Car|
|97.2 MHz FM||News|
|909 kHz AM||News|
|106.8 MHz FM||Traffic|
|567 kHz AM||Traffic|
|104.6 MHz FM||Literature|
|101.4 MHz FM||Economical News|
|1071 kHz AM||Music|
|99.0 MHz FM||Music|
|1008 kHz AM||Music|
|91.1 MHz FM||Life Radio|
|1386 kHz AM||Life Radio|
|92.0 MHz FM||Binhai Radio|
|747 kHz AM||Binhai Radio|
|87.8 MHz FM||Entertainment|
|666 kHz AM||Novel Radio|
|792 kHz AM||Ürümqi News|
|927 kHz AM||Health News|
|97.4 MHz FM||Music|
|100.7 MHz FM||Literature|
|106.5 MHz FM||Travelling and Entertainment News|
- Commercial Radio Hong Kong broadcasts at 88.1 FM (talk), 90.3 FM (Cantonese pop, youth), and 864 AM (English).
- Metro Broadcast Corporation Limited consists of 3 radio channels: Metro Finance (FM104), Metro Showbiz (FM99.7) and Metro Plus (AM 1044).
- Phoenix Television currently has one channel broadcasting on DAB+: URadio, with two more stations proposed.
- Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK):
|RTHK Radio 1||FM||92.6 MHz
|Cantonese||news, information, phone-in programmes, and general programming|
|RTHK Radio 2||FM||94.8 MHz
|Cantonese||programmes aimed at youth, entertainment and popular music, promotion of community projects, HKEAA's HKALE Chinese language and culture and use of English and HKCEE English listening examinations broadcast through this channel during the examination period of April and May|
|RTHK Radio 4||FM||97.6 MHz
|English (mainly), Cantonese (some)||classical music and fine arts|
|RTHK Radio 5||AM||783 kHz||Cantonese (mainly), Mandarin (some)||programming aimed at the elderly, also culture and education|
|RTHK Putonghua||AM||621 kHz||Standard Mandarin (mainly, some Cantonese)||general programming, news and finance|
- Rádio Macau broadcasts in Cantonese on FM 100.7 MHz.
- Radio Vilaverde Lda broadcasts in Cantonese at AM 738 kHz.
- Pilihan FM (95.9FM/96.9FM)
- Chakrawala MS (Mandarin Station) FM
- Sunday Mandarin PAS FM
- Suara Indah 美声 92.1FM
- A-Radio Medan, 103.8 MHz FM
- Mix FM, 90.8 MHz FM
- City Radio 城市之音, 95.9 MHz FM
- Global Mandarin@Global FM
- Strato Hua Yu Guangbo Dian Tai
- PAS FM (Sunday Mandarin) 106.00
- El John Radio, 95.9 MHz FM
- Sonora, 92.6 MHz FM
- Palupi 华语广播电台 FM, 103.5;MHz FM
- El John Radio, 88.5 MHz FM
- Primadona FM, 99.1 MHz FM
|88.3 MHz FM||Adult Contemporary, Chinese pop|
|93.3 MHz FM||Contemporary hit radio, CHR/Pop, Top 40|
|95.8 MHz FM||Talk radio, News, Classic hits, Oldies|
|96.3 MHz FM||Classic hits from 80s to 90s|
|97.2 MHz FM||Adult Contemporary, Chinese pop|
|100.3 MHz FM||Adult Contemporary, Chinese pop, News|
- SBS Radio broadcasts two hour-long daily programmes for the Chinese audience in Australia: one programme in Mandarin and one programme in Cantonese.
- Spectrum Radio|  The Only Daily Chinese Radio in the United Kingdom since 1990. Broadcasting from London on Spectrum Online – Daily Cantonese broadcast 18:00–19:00, and daily Mandarin broadcast 19:00–20:00
- British Broadcasting Corporation 
- BBC GMR Eastern Horizon, Manchester  The UK's first local Chinese radio service since 1983 – Was broadcast every Sunday 19.00–21.00.
- BBC Radio Merseyside Orient Express, Liverpool  Mondays midnight-1am with June Yee and Billy Hui.
- Unity 101 Under The Same Sky, Southampton  Mondays 6pm-8pm.
- London Chinese Radio  is an online community radio station in London run by volunteers, and is a registered charity. Most programmes are in Mandarin, and past programmes are available for download.
There are a number of stations well known within the Chinese community in Canada that contain a certain number of programs in Chinese. However, due to the ethnic broadcasting policy made by the CRTC, there are currently no AM/FM radio stations in Canada that are fully operated in Chinese. Also, campus radios in Canada allows broadcasting their program in any language, including Chinese, but not a lot of them are known to the public.
- Fairchild Radio, which is owned by Fairchild Group, is the biggest Chinese broadcasting company in Canada and produces Chinese programs in the following stations:
- There are other stations which air Chinese programs in the following region:
- Edmonton: 101.7 World FM - Owned and operated by Rogers Media
- Markham: FM 105.9 "Chinese Radio Network"
- Montreal: CFMB AM 1280 - Owned and operated by Evanov Radio Group
- Ottawa: FM 97.9 - Owned and operated by CHIN Radio/TV International
- Toronto: AM 1540 "A1 Chinese Radio"
- Vancouver: AM 1320 "Overseas Chinese Voice" - Owned and operated by Mainstream Broadcasting Corporation
- Chinese Radio Seattle. (M-T 9:00pm–12:00am Fri-Sun 7:00pm-12:1m AM1150 KKNW/HD-3 FM 98.9/Mobile App: Chinese Radio Seattle) Studio in Bellevue, WA.
- China Radio International can be heard in the following cities:
- Chinese American Voice, heard over a SCA subcarrier of WACD-FM in the New York/New Jersey/Connecticut tri-state area
- Chinese American Voice, heard in New York City 24 hours on the 92 kHz subcarrier of WQCD-FM 101.9 MHz.
- Chinese Radio Network  on WGBB (AM 1240 kHz and the 67 kHz subcarrier of WCBS-FM 101.1 MHz, Flushing, New York) broadcasts in Mandarin.
- Chung Wah Chinese Broadcasting Company  heard in New York City 24 hours on the 92 kHz subcarrier of WSKQ-FM 97.9 MHz.
- Multicultural Radio Broadcasting Inc.'s Chinese Media Group broadcasts Chinese programming in the following cities:
- KAHZ, Los Angeles is a Mandarin-dialect station.
- KAZN, Los Angeles is a Mandarin-dialect station.
- KTWR, Guam  is a shortwave radio station that broadcasts in Mandarin and other languages to the Asia-Pacific region.
- KMRB, Los Angeles is a Cantonese-dialect station.
- Sinocast Radio, national Chinese network, heard in New York City on the 67 kHz subcarrier of WXRK-FM 92.3 MHz.
- WKDM, New York/New Jersey/Connecticut tri-state area is a Mandarin-dialect station on AM 1380 kHz.
- WZRC, New York/New Jersey/Connecticut tri-state area is a Cantonese-dialect station on AM 1480 kHz.
- Radio Taiwan International is broadcast on WYFR from Okeechobee, Florida on shortwave 5950 kHz in the United States sometime after 5 p.m./6 p.m. until early morning. This broadcast can be received virtually through the entire United States using a short wave radio.
- KVTO (Sing Tao) on 1400AM in San Francisco.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-07-04. Retrieved 2007-07-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "德国之声英文节目 | DW". Dw-world.de. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-12-18. Retrieved 2008-12-22.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-09-15. Retrieved 2007-07-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-07-04. Retrieved 2007-07-09.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-05-23. Retrieved 2007-07-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "BBC Manchester - Chinatown - BBC GMR - Eastern Horizon". Bbc.co.uk. 1983-12-15. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "BBC Radio Merseyside - Orient Express". Bbc.co.uk. 2018-01-31. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Unity 101 - Under The Same Sky".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-07-15. Retrieved 2007-07-04.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-08-24. Retrieved 2013-10-29.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)