Chinese American Film Festival
|Location||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Chinese American Film Festival|
In 2005, the Chinese American Film Festival was founded by EDI Media Inc. 
It is the only film festival recognized by both Motion Picture Association of America and China's State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television.
In 2018, the 14th annual Chinese American Film Festival was held in Los Angeles, California. On October 28 2018, a Welcome Banquet was held at the San Gabriel Hilton Hotel in San Gabriel, California. 
On October 30, 2018, the Chinese American Film Festival opening ceremony was held at the Ricardo Montalan Theater in Hollywood, California. Winners include Chow Yun-fat, Li Bingbing, Kelsey Scott, Xu Lu, Byron Mann, and many others.
- Frater, Patrick (November 2, 2008). "Chinese American fest kicks off". Variety.
- History of Chinese American Film Festival, cafilmfestival.org, retrieved November 30, 2018
- "2018 Chinese American Film Festival & Chinese Amerucan TV Festival Welcome Banquet". cafilmfedtival.org. Retrieved November 30, 2018.
- "The 2018 14th Chinese American Film Festival Opening Ceremony and Golden Angel Awards Ceremony: Chow Yun-Fat and Li Bingbing Awarded The Best Actor and Actress". cafilmfestival.org. Retrieved November 30, 2018.
- "14th Chinese American Film Festival kicks off Tuesday in Hollywood". xinhuanet.com. November 1, 2018. Retrieved November 30, 2018.
|This article about an American film festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|