China Railways HXN5B
The HXN5B, (Chinese: 和谐5B型柴油机车) is a diesel-electric locomotive used by China Railway in the People's Republic of China. It has been in production since 2012. It is a new-generation road switcher type made in China and used for yard and road switching services.
HXN5B-0150, Liuzhou Locomotive Depot, June 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to China Railways HXN5B.|
China Railway Corporation also ordered the new design of the HXN5B with variable gauge. The HXN5B-2001 with the new design was built in 2017, like the DF7C and DF7G, it was fitted with a regauging device to allow operation on Russian gauge lines. The locomotive was passed the technical review of China Railway Corporation in April 2018.
- "HXN5B型交流传动内燃机车" (in Chinese). TrainNet.com. 30 January 2016. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "戚墅堰公司口岸宽轨交流传动调车机车通过铁总技术评审" (in Chinese). Qishuyan Locomotive and Rolling Stock Works. 3 April 2018. Retrieved 28 April 2018.
- "2016年和谐5B机车配属局段大数据" (in Chinese). Sina Weibo. 8 January 2016. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "HXN5B新型内燃机车亮相达州站" (in Chinese). Peoplerail.com. 28 May 2015. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- HXN5B high power AC transmission shunting locomotives, CRRC QISHUYAN CO.,LTD. (English)
- HXN5B high power AC transmission shunting locomotives, CRRC QISHUYAN CO.,LTD. (Chinese)
|This People's Republic of China rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This diesel locomotive-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|