China Cinda Asset Management
China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. known as China Cinda or just Cinda is a Chinese merchant bank and asset management company. The corporation was founded as a state-owned enterprise and a bad bank for China Construction Bank in 1999. The bank received shares by debt-to-equity swap on non-performing loans. In 2010, the corporation became a "company limited by shares" (Chinese: 股份有限公司).
|China Cinda Asset Management Corporation|
|Headquarters||No. 1 Building, 9 Naoshikou Street, Xicheng District, |
|Revenue||CN¥78.7 billion (2015)|
|CN¥19.3 billion (2015)|
|CN¥14.0 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||CN¥714.0 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||CN¥101.7 billion (2015)|
|Parent||Ministry of Finance of China|
|Footnotes / references|
in a consolidated basis
|China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd.|
In 2013, part of the shares were started to float on Hong Kong Stock Exchange. In 2015 Cinda acquired Nanyang Commercial Bank from fellow state-controlled financial conglomerate Bank of China (Hong Kong).
- Baiyin Nonferrous (5.38%)
- China Unicom (via private equity fund)
- Daye Non-Ferrous Metals Mining (SEHK: 661, 5.24%)
- Fenxi Mining Industry Group
- Jincheng Anthracite Mining Group (17.066%)
- Huozhou Coal Electricity Group (36.97%)
- Taiyuan Coal Gasification Group (11.15%)
- Xishan Coal Electricity Group (35.47%)
- SouthGobi Resources (through Novel Sunrise)
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). China Cinda. archive of Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 28 April 2016. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "中国东方资产管理股份有限公司成立" [The establishment of China Orient Asset Management Co. Ltd.] (in Chinese). chinanews.com. 30 August 2016. Retrieved 13 October 2016.
- "BOCHK realises HK$30 billion profit from Nanyang sale". SCMP. 2016-05-30. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "Major Transaction Acquisition of all the Issued Shares of Nanyang Commercial Bank, Limited" (PDF). China Cinda Press Release. 2015-12-18. Retrieved 2019-01-14.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). Daye Non-Ferrous Metals Mining. 27 April 2016. Retrieved 16 October 2016.