Chimney Rock can refer to one of the following sites in the United States and Canada:
- Chimney Rock National Historic Site, a 325-foot geological formation in Nebraska, USA
- Chimney Rock, North Carolina, USA
- Chimney Rock State Park, a 315-foot granite monolith near Chimney Rock, North Carolina, USA
- Chimney Rock National Monument, a geological formation and archaeological site in southwestern Colorado, USA
- Chimney Rock, Colorado, an unincorporated town in Archuleta County, Colorado, USA
- Chimney Rock (Canada), a limestone monolith in Marble Canyon, British Columbia, Canada
- Chimney Rock (Washington), a peak in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness
- Chimney Rock (Idaho), a monolith in the Selkirk Mountains in the Idaho "panhandle".
- Chimney Rock Scientific and Natural Area, a sandstone/limestone formation and protected area in Minnesota.
- Chimney Rock, a sandstone formation in Capitol Reef National Park in Utah
- Chimney Rock Winery in Napa Valley, California
- Chimney Rock, next to and part of the Washington Valley Park in New Jersey
- Chimney Rock, a peak in List of mountains in Mineral County, Montana
- Chimney Rock, the name of five pillars in Montana
- Chimney Rock, a California Registered Historical Landmark in Lucerne Valley, California
- Chimney Rock, a quartzite formation and scenic vista at Catoctin Mountain Park in northern Maryland
- Chimney Rock, a rock formation near Ghost Ranch, New Mexico
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chimney Rock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.