Chevrolet Blazer (and GMC Jimmy) can refer to one of several SUV models from General Motors:
- The full-size Chevrolet K5 Blazer, based on the C/K pickup chassis and built from 1969 to 1995 (renamed Blazer in 1992 and Tahoe in 1995 for the 2-door model)
- The compact and mid-size Chevrolet S-10 Blazer, based on the S-10 pickup and built from 1983 to 2005
- The Chevrolet TrailBlazer (2001–2009), originally a trim package on the S-10 Blazer until 2002, when it became its own larger model
- The Chevrolet Tahoe, sold in Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador and Venezuela under the Grand Blazer name from 1990 to 2000 to 2019
- The Chevrolet Blazer (2019–present), a mid-size crossover that has been available since 2019
- The Chevrolet Trailblazer (2019–present), a subcompact crossover that has been available since 2019 in China and 2020 in North America
- GMC Yukon – nameplate created to reduce confusion between the compact and full size Jimmies.