Chettuva Backwater or Lanchi Velayudhan's Chettuva is located in between Engandiyur Panchayat and Kadappuram Panchayat of Thrissur District in Kerala. The backwaters start at Enamakkal Lake and empties to Arabian Sea. The destination is blessed with mangroves, Chinese fishing nets, islands, migratory birds, estuary and a fort. The mangroves at Chettuva backwaters are famous around the world, it is also knows as Lanchi Velayudhan backwater, He have helped many to reach in Dubai in 90's with his boat. In 2010, Government of Kerala has declared Chettuva as heritage village.
- William Fort
- Chettuva Bungalow
- Raja Islands
- Chettuva Harbour
- "Chettuva in Thrissur: Flaunting Kerala's biggest mangrove forest". OnManorama. Retrieved 28 August 2018.
- "Chettuva Backwaters, Thrissur". Kerala Tourism. Archived from the original on 20 June 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Kashmir meets Kerala in unique experiment". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Beaches and Backwaters". Thrissur DTPC. Archived from the original on 22 April 2015. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Chettuva Backwater Boating". Guruvayuronline.com. Retrieved 6 June 2013.