|Born||August 7, 1961|
The Dark Crystal
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together
|Relatives||Lisa Henson (sister)|
Brian Henson (brother)
John Henson (brother)
Heather Henson (sister)
Cheryl Henson was born on August 7, 1961 in the USA as Cheryl Lee Henson. She is also the second child of Jim Henson and Jane Henson. She had four siblings named: Lisa Henson (born 1960), Brian Henson (born 1963), John Henson (1965-2014) and Heather Henson (born 1970)
She is known for her work on Labyrinth (1986), The Dark Crystal (1982) and John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together (1979). She has been married to Edwin A. Finn Jr. since May 26, 2001. They have two children.
Editor of "It's Not Easy Being Green," a collection of quotes and sketches by Jim Henson. In 2006, Cheryl accepted the Quill Award for this book on behalf of her father, stating "The Quills are chosen by readers so it is especially thrilling to accept this award on my father's behalf. To see people continue to connect and respond to my father's ideas about imagination, joy and wonder is a tribute to the ongoing legacy of work he created.".
- "Week in pictures". bbc.com. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- "Cheryl Henson". American Theatre. 28 (9): 17. Nov 2011.
- Henson, Cheryl (July 18, 1995). "Muppets Make Puppets". Family Circle. 108 (10): 121.
- Henson, Jim (2005). It's not easy being green : and other things to consider. Henson, Cheryl. (1st ed.). New York: Hyperion. ISBN 1401302424. OCLC 60454648.
- "Cheryl henson accepts quill award on behalf of jim henson; 'it's not easy being green' a book of quotes from the company's founder, receives popular literary honor". PR Newswire. Oct 13, 2006.
|This puppet-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|