Chemical & Engineering News
Chemical & Engineering News (C&EN) is a weekly news magazine published by the American Chemical Society, providing professional and technical news and analysis in the fields of chemistry and chemical engineering. It includes information on recent news and research in these fields, career and employment information, business and industry news, government and policy news, funding in these fields, and special reports. The magazine is available to all members of the American Chemical Society.
|Discipline||Chemistry, chemical engineering|
American Chemical Society (United States)
|ISO 4||Chem. Eng. News|
Abstracting and indexingEdit
- C&EN Magazine Website, Chemical and Engineering News, October 12, 2009, accessed October 12, 2009
- C&EN- Happy Birthday to Us Archived 2009-02-03 at the Wayback Machine, accessed October 14, 2009
- C&EN Editor's Page. Retrieved on 2015-06-19.
- C&EN Staff. Retrieved on 2015-06-19.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-03-10. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-08-10.